Monday, April 11, 2011

Whats Next!

Massage Therapy has become my life. I love my work and feel a great sense of joy when someone says "That is the best Massage I have ever had". I feel like I actually did massage in a passed life. Its like coming home every time I touch someone. I will do massage work until I can no more...which I hope will be never. So that is one thing I know is next for me...Massage~

My thoughts these days tho have turned to Love relationships. I have not really had any desire to have a relationship these past 10 years. Sex with a few really hot men yes....But no lasting ties. I feel like the meaning in and around relationships has eluded me. I dont know why ppl enter into them. For Security? For Money? So you dont have to be alone...ok...I see those reasons. But, it doesnt seem to me that relationships actually work? To much... boredom, fighting, manipulating and betrayal to bring true happiness. Maybe there are those couples who find their "soul mates", but even then, understanding someone elses thought processes seems a daunting task. Growing up I was sure that relationships were magical. That if they didnt start with goosebumps and heart palpitations then they werent worth the time to pursue. And I think even today that thought still lingers in my sub-conscious. Even though age and time has brought me a clearer picture of what really is. I would one day love to meet someone that thinks like I do... free and easy. Someone that I can have inside jokes with. That would be a great Whats Next~

Health! Having good health as one ages is a crap shoot. But good health would be a nice Whats Next! Although, it seems unlikely one gets to the end without some kind of health issue. I hope that my issues are small and not a burden to anyone...including me.. :-)

Well just a few... Whats Nexts... more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment