Tuesday, April 5, 2011

What If? Volume 2

Sorry I just barely made it to work on time, I got so involved in What if? So 3 and 1/2 hrs of massage and 2 hrs of product work later, Im off. Ry and I went to Costa Vida for Sweet Pork Salads.... Love that place. And now we are home. We ate our salads and re-watched Leap Year. Fun movie but, seeing it twice was kind of a waste of time. Ry is playing XBox and im well sitting here in front of my 21st Century Friend. :-) What If? Volume 2 So What If? If I had chosen to stay in Ohio and not come out to the wild West! Would I have met another man and had 2 kids and called them A and R? Would I still be married? Would I be me? Probably not. And because of my Mothers Love I would never give up the opportunity to know and love my 2 off springs. They are magical each in their own way. It doesnt really pay to ask the Question "What if?" Does it? Because as much as we would like to turn back and have a do over. Its not happening! So we look forward for whats around the next curve. We make the best of the paths we have followed. Im glad I had the choice and Im glad I chose this life. I wouldnt have it any other way. Except maybe to have that Tear Jerking Love. That would be nice.... Anyways.. Love is hard in the best of circumstances. There is no music playing in the background and no soft lense making everything warm and fuzzy. I do know one couple that has the right idea. They seem to celebrate ever moment in pics and posts and blog. It is a renewal of their love each time these things are viewed. I hope and pray their love will endure forever. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment