Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Andrea sets her mom up!

So all I said on Facebook was: Don't be sad if your fav, all be it only, daughter NEVER mentions you in her "Fun"tastic Life Blog...Mothers have always been under appreciated...LoVe YoUr MoThEr ToDaY Because one day you will only be able to from a far! Miss U Mom! Ok so it was a tribute to my dear dead mother.... sort of.... and a "Hello I'm Here" to my favorite Sweet Adorable Daughter. So my same said daughter created me my own blog so I can put my happy comments where they wount be seen ie where the sun don't shine. Nice of her huh, Sweet Girl That She Is! I still dont think she has mentioned me in her blog... but thats a blog for another day! So I embark on an adventure... Seeing if I have enough words in this not so well exercised mind to fill a page. Well um, and then i um, see if can..... Ok so Im done for now.... :-) lmao (Im so funny)

1 comment:

  1. I found a post in which you are mentioned. GEEZ! I love you!

    ReplyDelete