Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Bullet your whole day

*8:30 AM Woke felling sore....Really dislike Medicines

*9:30 AM Stopped for coffee At Hwy 89 Grounds for Coffee....Love that place they aways remember my order :)

*10:00 Stopped by New Image DaySpa....Stayed only a few minutes

*10:05 Stopped by FedEx and got copies of my Christmas Letter to put in cards :)

*10:30 Got to Megaplex to see Hunger Games MockingJay W/ my friend Terry and her Mom. Good Movie I cried all the way thru

*12:30 Took Terrys Mom Joni to Lunch at Kentucky Fried Chicken....We had 2 piece meals

*1:30 Dropped Joni off at her house.

*2:30 Took Ryan Lunch from Zupas. Mushroom Soup and a  Chicken  Avocado Pita...He's not feeling good today

*3:30 Went and Visited Sis and Taiyden and Amberlyn We all went to Gordmans And picked out Christmas presents for Seth from the Kids...Taiyden smelled all the candles with Grandma...he was so cute He Kept saying that on and that one and smells good it was precious! Hes so curious.

*5:30 Got Panda Express for the kids and me

*6-11 Dinner/Crochet on a blanket for Taiyden/TV/Worked on finishing Christmas Cards.

*11:30 Got Ry Hot water for Feet and a cool towel for his head....he is sick and a couple of days without Cigarettes He has a massive headache.

*12:00 I guess the day is technically over so here I sit Recording it all.

GREAT DAY I GOT TO SEE ALL MY FAVORITE PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment