Saturday, November 15, 2014

Day 2: Where will I be in 10 years? Wow I will be 67!  Almost 70??? That's seems impossible. With my health the way it has been Im truthfully not sure I will be here on Earth in the physical form. Each day brings up a different issue for me. Iam struggling.

Today was an exceptionally hard day. I wanted to spend the day with my friend Terry we planned breakfast, a trip to Costco, and to wait for her sons girlfriend 30 mins then off to Micheals and make Christmas wreaths. Sounds like a fun day to me.....but I found myself CRASHING at 12:30... I felt sick and tired and a little confused.... so I left before her sons girlfriend got there Never got to make that Christmas wreath and I did want to , I came home and slept Now awake...I still feel groggy and pucky.  10 years from now is not in my thoughts ...getting to Christmas is. Just getting to every day feels like a goal.

   On the days I feel good I would like to think I would travel to Ireland, take a Viking River Cruise and enjoy watching my grandbabies grow and having a relationship with them. Watching my Son and Daughter grow and mature, Helping in some way, to make the world better.  Seeing my family in Ohio again. Giving my dad a kiss on the cheek, Laughing with my sister Jill. Hearing one of my brother Johns dry jokes that always make  me laugh. Playing games with Dave and Barb. Talking about everything and nothing :)  Being Loved by someone I can respect and Love back would be icing on the cake of those 10 years. And Write the Great American Novel that would be about it. What I would like to accomplish in the next 10 years....Good Lord A Willing And The Creek Don't Rise....:) From these Pages to Gods ears...DR

No comments:

Post a Comment