Friday, November 14, 2014

Day 1: Relationships

Ok Im never sure how to Post these things but im doing Andreas 30 Day Blog Challenge :)
1) Whats your relationship like? 

Well I have a warm relationship with God right now. I trust him and believe in him. I believe he has my best interest at heart. He has blessed me with 2 wonderful children, 1 great Son in law and 2 beautiful grand children Whom I believe HUNG THE MOON :).  I am content.

 I was married for 19 years and I wouldn't change those years for any thing. They were full. But, they ended and a new chapter in my life began. I am a single 50 something divorcee whoohoo :).  Not really as exciting as it sounds :). But, I wouldn't trade my Freedom that I have right now. I am Free to be Me without being Judged or asked to change my self in any way. I don't feel like I have to impress any one or think a certain way just because someone else tells me too. My thoughts, my mind what goes in and comes out are all mine. I like that. Would I like to have a relationship in the future Yes. But he would have to be a pretty understanding man. Because there is not much I would like to change.....a bigger house/and travel  a bit and that's all :).  Thanks for listening/reading. Peace and Love! DR




No comments:

Post a Comment