Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I Need To Talk About My Sweet Granddaugher Amberlyn :)

She was born on Wednesday,  October 3, 2014 at Ogden Regional Hospital.  I was there at the hospital the morning she was born.

Andrea called me late on the evening of the 2nd and said she was heading to the Hospital. I told her I would sleep a bit and come over. She labored thru the night and I arrived about 5:30 am. We talked for a very short time, then Andrea said it felt like it was time.  They called the Nurse and the nurse had to catch the Doctor before he left the Hospital. He was leaving I guess he thought she had more time. 

They brought all they needed to deliver the baby into her room in a roller cart. That is a nice way to create peace for the babies coming. The doctor came to her.

Andrea and Seth wanted to have their first moments with Amberlyn  so I stood right out side the door texting everyone that the time was NOW. It was very exciting they left the door open with only a curtain between so I could hear everything. The doctor said "Just a little push" and the next thing i heard was Amberlyn's cry. I jumped up and down. 

 Today...Six Months Later: She is a sweet little girl.  Very connected to Momma right now. She Cries for her momma if someone tries to take her. She is very serious and knows what she wants :). It is one of the biggest joys of my life to see my lovely Andrea become a wonderful, strong Mother to her children. I feel very blessed to have her as my daughter. I pray every night for Gods continued protection on her sweet little Family. <3

Grandma Loves you Amberlyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment