Friday, May 20, 2011

End of the world begins??? What????

So predictions state that on May 21st at 4:00 pm Utah time the earth will begin to rebel against its squatters... ManKind...

I know its all a bunch of hooey ... but one never knows so here are some parting thoughts... This life has been hard and yet easy. I wish Money didnt run the world I think it would have been a better place if money didnt come between me and the ppl I loved and me and my self worth. Although I do acknowledge and I do know that I have been one of the very lucky ones on this planet. I lived in a clean pristine place where for the most part ppl cared about each other and gave of them selves to make the world a better place.

I was moved by Gods Grace on many occasions. When I was young and I was moved by the spirit of God for the first time in a small chapel somewhere in Minnesota. When I graduated from High School with 1000 other ppl all dressed in red and white. When I went to a lone trailer in the woods with a kind hearted person who would one day shape my family. When I looked in the the eyes of my 2 beautiful children for the first time. When I walked across the stage to get my certificate of completion from Utah College of Massage Therapy and my husband and kids were there for me. When I sat and tried to feed my mother some cake from her 80th birthday, which would prove to be her last and when I saw a cross in the sky over my head that followed me for miles the day she died. When I laughed so hard I peed my self just a little at one of my extraordinary moments with my son. Watching my little girl become a woman on her perfect wedding day. These are moments I cherish and Iam so blessed to have had the life that I have had.

Well whether the world ends tomorrow or a million years from tomorrow. Iam glad I was here. Iam glad I had the love I had for my family and my friends. God Bless us all what ever comes. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment